Saturday, July 31, 2021

Bach Geistliche Leider. Cuenod, Roessel-Majdan vol 4

Bach Geistliche Leider   Cuenod
Roessel Majdan  Vol 4   



 Here, at long last, is the final volume of the Bach Geistliche Lieder with Hilde Roessel-Majdan and Hugues Cuenod.  I finally found an LP that tracked. Thank you Baro for reminding me of the incomplete project. The Flac and MP3 files, along with CD covers are at the following link: 


I think I used the same cartridge, but I honestly cannot vouch for that. The results do not seem markedly different from the previous volumes.  I hope you enjoy them. I know that I feel quite satisfied at finally getting the complete set up.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I can now replace some long cherished records from my youth. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for the completion of this important collection. Hours of blissful music to cherish. And sorry for the long delay, but other things had priority.

    ReplyDelete